• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  these nights never go to plan; anyone
    She watches the boy with curious eyes, the inner frustrations evident on his young face. I was. she responds light heartedly. She moves closer to inspect him better and her eyes light up, growing wide  but you remind me of the silver fish that dart through the river. Beautiful. she looks back and forth between the boy and river, hoping to spy one of those fish so that he could see. There was no reason to be jealous of her, it was just one of those annoying traits she inherited from a father she never met.

Don't worry, my mom says the same thing about me. She's hardly one to talk though. with that she gives a small belly chuckle. It's a great home. I've lived here forever, but my mom came her from Pangea with my father. I've never met my father though. she was always prone to offering more information than she was asked for.

Before she could continue on with her rambling though, another stranger joined them. Her tail moved with excitement, dispite the mares comment. She was used to it from her own mother.

Virgo. Voracity.

Her face crinkled for a moment, she wanted a cool name like them. They even both started with a V. With a start, the mares comment finally set in! She really didn't introduce herself. How rude. Oops.

When the boys attentions returned to her she offered both the strangers another wide, lopsided smile. My name is Oectra. I'm sorry I forgot that earlier. I thought it was a great day, because I got to nap, but it just got a whole lot better. Are you guys staying a while? oh, she sure hoped they were.

@[virgo] @[Verocity]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: these nights never go to plan; anyone - by Oectra - 05-07-2020, 04:20 PM