• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  these nights never go to plan; anyone

who gives a damn if we lose the war?

"Whatchya doin'?" the shouted question pulls him away from his thoughts suddenly and with a quick snort the colt finds himself turning quickly towards the unknown voice. "W-what?" A few feet away is a young wolf making her way towards him. Though before he can blink she begins to shift and then she is a filly of brown and white and for a moment the feeling of envy infects every space between his ribs. "You. You were a wolf," he whispers. Oh how he wished he had a gift like that. A solid blue eye travels across her features before suddenly landing on her white fluffy and feathered wings.

With a creased brow he is no longer able to hide the envy from drowning in his eyes. "You should have knocked first," he knows she's teasing but a feeling of warmth fills his cheeks as the blood rushes to his face. "Maybe, he rolls his shoulders in a shrug as he looks away. "Though my mother says I don't have manners." Glancing back at the filly he presses his lips together in thought. "Do you live here? It seems like a nice place to call home." His thoughts drift back to Pangea's dark and pale colored landscape though his memories only last for a few moments before being interrupted by a new presence.

"You should introduce yourself when you meet someone new," the statement pulls a small smirk out of his serious features and for a moment he is amused. Something deep within him is drawn to the sass in her comment. Though that could easily be due to the blood running in his veins. So many on his father's side carried that same sass. "My name is Virgo. Who are you, Storm Eyes?"

With slow steps the colt turns towards the gray mare and he tilts his head curiously. "Hello Virgo. My name is Voracity," the corners of his lips threaten to turn upwards into a smile, though his darkened nature pushes it back down. "What's your name?" For a moment a blue eye meets with one of Virgo's before the colt turns his attention back to the wolf blessed filly. 

VORACITY

let the walls come down. let the engines roar.

THANKS FOR THE HTML LAURA !

@[Oectra] @[Virgo]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: these nights never go to plan; anyone - by voracity - 05-07-2020, 03:41 PM