• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

oh, i fall apart.
    GHAUL
    i can take you there, but baby, you won't make it back
    He waits until it is dark. The cold air is crisp as it draws into his lungs and he exhales in a short chittering to his brother. Draco had cackled delightedly when Ghaul commented that Lilliana must be so lonely without another captive to keep her company. Perhaps adding another would give her an excuse to escape the brood and their incessant stream of questions for her. At the very least, having a friend with her would make fighting off the hatchlings once they start teething.

He spreads his wings and leaps from the cliff on which they stand. The warm desert air currents lift him easily with each flap until the world disappears in the clouds beneath him. His talons are tucked close to his chest as he soars toward the north. The night is still young when he lands on the border of Taiga. Ghaul does not care for landing among their trees, and so he crosses into their home on foot.

The first one he stumbles upon is entirely foreign to him, but it makes no difference. Any Taigan will do, in his opinion. He spreads his wings once more and prepares to lunge for her. Maybe Izora Lethia is small enough that he can simply pluck her from these forests and haul for her off to the Cove. Gospel may not like having a surprise visitor, but he hopes she will find it in her cold heart to forgive him.

( Ghaul of Silver Cove is doing a card dice steal for Izora Lethia of Taiga for one year. )

proof of activity:
    https://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=26821 (2 posts here)
    https://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=26837

Messages In This Thread
    oh, i fall apart. - by ghaul - 05-06-2020, 06:41 PM
    RE: oh, i fall apart. - by Izora Lethia - 05-06-2020, 07:23 PM
    RE: oh, i fall apart. - by Castile - 05-07-2020, 12:52 PM
    RE: oh, i fall apart. - by Kyra - 05-08-2020, 10:53 AM
    RE: oh, i fall apart. - by Popinjay - 05-08-2020, 07:44 PM
    RE: oh, i fall apart. - by Nashua - 05-08-2020, 10:52 PM
    RE: oh, i fall apart. - by draco - 05-08-2020, 11:34 PM
    RE: oh, i fall apart. - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-09-2020, 08:13 AM
    RE: oh, i fall apart. - by Officials - 05-09-2020, 08:48 AM