• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want everything, gospel

She has never known power like this.
    And she can see now how it might be a dangerous thing. But she has never shied away from danger, has always beckoned it to come closer, coaxed it out of hiding. She has always welcomed it. When she first set eyes on him, when Stave slowly bled the life out of her, there in the forest when darkness had loitered in her periphery and she had called it out of hiding.

But he grins something awful and she follows suit. Tilts her fine head as he presses a chaste kiss into the plain of her forehead and then takes one shuffling step backward, away from her.

She watches him go. And feels awash in that same delicious glow as he studies her. She had belonged to him once.

She had belonged to him once.

And now. And now he has risen to more appropriate power and she is following keenly in his footsteps.

His question deepens her lilting smirk and she turns her gaze out over the water again.

“I’ll take care of him.”

and i know in my heart, this cold little heart
    i can live or i can die

Messages In This Thread
    i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-05-2020, 10:53 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-05-2020, 11:02 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-05-2020, 11:11 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-05-2020, 11:29 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-05-2020, 11:40 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-05-2020, 11:56 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-06-2020, 12:09 AM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-06-2020, 12:43 AM