• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want everything, gospel
    GHAUL
    i can take you there, but baby, you won't make it back
    He has never felt more alive than he does now. The almost jarring hum of raw energy floods his veins until he feels as though he could tear down mountains if he only willed it to happen. When she only turns to watch him, a flicker of concern whispers into his mind and he edges closer to examine her better. There is no fever seeking to peel her apart, nor is she colder than he might have expected her to be. Has she wilted so much since he saw her?

He swallows nervously as that whispering blooms into a frown across his face. Ghaul steps closer and presses his nose to the corner of her jaw before he pulls her close to him. His first friend. The one who kept away that awful winter chill that might have otherwise snuffed the life from him. None of this would be possible without her at his side, he thinks. A sigh eases from his lungs and into the wild tangles of her mane. The time has come to issue her prize.

Gospel. You gave me my name, you gave me your warmth when my fire was only dying embers,” he whispers softly to her. “I want to give the Cove to you. This place is sacred to me and I would trust no other with it.

Slowly, carefully, his wings stretch forward and fold over her back. This is the land where his children were born. The Cove is the nest where he grew into the monster he is now. There could be no other person at its helm, he thinks.

@[gospel]

Messages In This Thread
    i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-05-2020, 10:53 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-05-2020, 11:02 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-05-2020, 11:11 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-05-2020, 11:29 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-05-2020, 11:40 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-05-2020, 11:56 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-06-2020, 12:09 AM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-06-2020, 12:43 AM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-06-2020, 12:55 AM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-06-2020, 01:01 AM