• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll burn your name into my throat, asphyxea
    i don't want anything from her
    except her red apple heart.
    something i can bite into quickly
    without making a mess.
    Winter is gentle on them here is the Cove. The sea brings warm winds from far off places and snow has a hard time collecting beyond the morning frost. Today is an especially clear day, and Yadigar is delighted that their parents are busy visiting family in Pangea for a while. Clarissa always tells the brood not to play so rough but the command falls on deaf ears. The clutch is rowdy and refuses to be tamed. Their scales are still soft enough that their talons scrape one another, and yet they never seem to mind.

He is the youngest and often perceived as the weakest of the three. This is why Gar believes he has much to prove, and so he stalks through the tall grasses with his wings tucked tight to his sides. His tail drags low behind him so as not to give away his position. While each of his sisters are perfectly capable of seeing, he relies on their warmth just as their father does. Using his one good eye often throws off his depth perception and ruins all of his fun stalking the girls. The pits just behind his nostrils tell him Asphyxea is just up ahead snacking on something. He can see the outline of her clearly against the cold backdrop.

Whatever it is she has, he wants it, and maybe a game of tag as well.

Yadigar digs his talons into the ground as he positions himself carefully, his back end rising up just a bit as he gathers his energy. He eyes her shoulders and wonders if he can knock her onto her side the way she often did by sneaking up on his blind side. What perfect revenge that would be! The thought nearly makes him laugh aloud but he bites his tongue to keep quiet.

A few more seconds of thinking, and then he kicks off with his hind legs. His talons stretch out and his wings spread wide to scare her. It doesn’t occur to him that he might actually spook her for the first time or how soft their little bodies still are.

YadigaR
    when i close my eyes, i'm a statue
    that she wants to run her tongue over.
    when i close my eyes, i cut it off and keep it.
    @[Asphyxea]

Messages In This Thread
    i'll burn your name into my throat, asphyxea - by yadigar - 05-04-2020, 12:00 AM