• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ice, forged in fire - Isilya&diplomats
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    The ice-clad roan knows winter is not the time of year to be picky - knows that the ten-or-so residents on the Isle will not survive if they stay there all the time. Yet, he feels that the rest of Beqanna may not be ready for another move such as happened in the Pampas. This time, he doesn’t do it just to upset people. The Isle will need allies, after all, not just enemies.

It is why he turns to the Tephran kingdom. Tephra, in all it’s silent majesty, is the most neutral kingdom one can find these days. Since Vulgaris and Leliana had stepped down, not much news had come from them, and they’d stayed away from most of the ruckus between the other kingdoms - had not put in a claim on Taiga that they might have actually succeeded with, had not stolen from anyone to try and gain power over the others.

Ruinam, even, had ventured north to help chase away the rampaging dragon, albeit probably he had come for his own reasons and less so to actually fight the Loessian king over an island already lost to flame. He can appreciate, however, the gesture of the male staying to help minimize the damage, even though most of it had already been done.

And yet he’d heard nothing from the male lately, which somewhat worried the ice dragon.

He comes through Taiga towards the Tephran border, having picked to walk and present himself like a relatively good diplomat. His whinny summons whoever wants to answer, and then he settles in for the wait. Not wholly; he’s not overly relaxed, and his eyes, shifting colors whenever he changes his type of vision, dart through the jungle to spot any movements before they become apparent to any other.

He just hopes he doesn’t have to confirm that Tephra is largely empty, really.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Isilya] @[any diplomats pls]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Ice, forged in fire - Isilya&diplomats - by Leilan - 04-30-2020, 08:46 AM