• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[TAKEOVER]  you got me used to loving you
    The chaos that ensues makes Lethy's mind buzz with overlapping conversations. She is draw out of her revier by the looming shadow of her daughter flying high above, a site that is no longer a stranger to the buckskin mare. When she drops towards the earth in a fluster of dramatics, while Elio drops out of the way Lethy remains solid in her stance. When Poppy buys her head against her in affection a tired smile makes it's way to her mouth as she tousled her forelock in return, not at all surprised when she quickly turns her attentions on Elio and the Celina.

There is a mare, Virgo, who comes to them with her opinion as had every other Taigan and stranger. She watched the mare hiss and spit, unamused by the spectacle this had turned into.

It is when Elio looks around from horse to horse that she wraps herself tightly in her cocoon of magic. With so much for opposition against him she knew what would come next.

A formal challenge.

Lethy closes her eyes. A minute that's all she needs. She hears Rocky talk, everything he says she knows to be true. Maybe the Taigans will vote him out when he wins the fight.

But she will need to fight.

There was no way around it. She is not a fighter, but the last thing she will do is back down with out a fight.

Before anyone else could interject she opens her eyes, looking only to Elio. I accept your challenge Elio, and then Taiga can decide for themselves. The final decision has been made, everyone can go back to doing as they please.

With that she follows Elio, away from her friends, away from her family, away from her home.

Ooc: Lethy is ending this post, it's become to much.

Messages In This Thread
    you got me used to loving you - by elio - 04-29-2020, 09:41 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by elio - 04-30-2020, 11:29 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Celina - 05-01-2020, 02:36 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Nashua - 05-01-2020, 07:16 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by elio - 05-01-2020, 10:04 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Castile - 05-04-2020, 09:10 AM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Celina - 05-06-2020, 08:39 AM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Popinjay - 05-06-2020, 11:29 AM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Nashua - 05-06-2020, 07:47 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Virgo - 05-06-2020, 08:35 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by elio - 05-06-2020, 09:09 PM