• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  bother me, tell me awful things.
    GHAUL
    i can take you there, but baby, you won't make it back
    He is disappointed that his call went unanswered. A victory with no new scars or the bright taste of copper painted across his tongue is hardly a victory at all. When he lands back in the Cove, he drags his head low with a visible frown twisted across his fanged mouth. His wings hand loose across his back and down his sides as he draws closer to his nest to check on the growing brood. Though he cannot appreciate their beautiful shells, he does find some comfort in the little buds of warmth within them. It reminds him that every move is worth it in the end. They are safe and his home is strong.

But he does not want to treat the entities as simple pawns, to be traded and fought over. He presses his lips to each egg and then he slinks further into Pangea. Ghaul lifts his horned head and gives a soft croon as he searches for them. Starlace had left a statue and preferred to be left alone but he wonders how different they are from one another. Do these two prefer to socialize? Are they anything like him at all? He waits patiently, searching his surroundings for any sign of their outlines.

Craft. Anatomy. I wanted to introduce myself,” he explains as his wings tuck against his back properly. “I am Ghaul. Have I angered you, taking you from the north?

He tilts his head curiously. The young dragon mostly intends to learn from them, as he did with Anaxarete.
    @[craft] @[anatomy] hi sorry I wanted a thread with you guys

Messages In This Thread
    bother me, tell me awful things. - by ghaul - 04-28-2020, 10:13 PM
    RE: bother me, tell me awful things. - by craft - 05-19-2020, 06:16 PM
    RE: bother me, tell me awful things. - by ghaul - 05-25-2020, 04:20 PM
    RE: bother me, tell me awful things. - by craft - 06-17-2020, 07:43 PM
    RE: bother me, tell me awful things. - by ghaul - 06-23-2020, 02:16 PM
    RE: bother me, tell me awful things. - by craft - 07-01-2020, 06:11 PM
    RE: bother me, tell me awful things. - by ghaul - 07-07-2020, 01:36 PM
    RE: bother me, tell me awful things. - by craft - 07-22-2020, 06:45 PM