• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  then sang to the sea for feelings deep blue // bru pony

How'd you know? His niece's voice warbled with concern (and how could he blame her? Two men in the forest would intimidate any young horse). Who's he? Though Laia stepped back after allowing a brief exchange of breaths with Rhaegor, the latter now smiled at her, hoping that his expression caught her attention more than the fresh marks upon his chest. Shame wrung its clothe above him, further dampening his already wet frame with its weighted pressure. He shook his head to stave the feeling off. Later, he hissed to himself. Later.

Then, in Laia's mind: Your mother likes to visit me via dream when she can spare the time. When she came to me one night free of the weight you and your sister provided, I asked to see you two as you slept, and she obliged me. I apologize if these facts feel intrusive... I only wanted to meet my nieces. But it is much more of an honour and a privilege to meet you now, face-to-face.

As for Warden, Rhae allowed him to introduce himself. As his low, proud voice rang through the forest, Rhae stepped back beside him, smiling to feel their feathers mingle just-so. When he finishes, the once-prince looks up towards the semi-cloud ridden night sky and feels himself itching for a flight. All this groundedness reminded him too much of how he acted minutes ago in the river.

He speaks into both of his family member's minds as he drops his head and grins, prancing on the spot to convey his eagerness. Maybe we could all three of us go for a flight, he starts, disguising his partial worry for Laia's presence here during the middle of the night with excitement for a long journey. We could fly to Tephra in formation and spend some time there, with the rest of our family. I'm sure that your sister would be happy to see you there come morning, Laia. Plus, it is an exceptionally warm night, and I've never gotten to fly with two other pegasi before. It could be fun.

@[Laia] @[Warden]
    [Image: rhae]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: then sang to the sea for feelings deep blue // bru pony - by Rhaegor - 05-21-2020, 01:03 PM