• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Im the prison without doors, a boat without oars || NeverBabe ||

I believe I'd die if I only could

I sure feel strange, but it sure feels good

A late autumn storm battered the cliffs of Nerine. Outside, the sky had grown dark and tumultuous, and the howling wind bent the sapling redwoods backwards and forwards overhead Wolfbane. He stood just inside the comfort of the dark wood, not yet choosing to take that first fateful step out from his cover and onto the worn trail that led up through the sparsening forest and out into the moorish, brackish wilds of the gray kingdom. He took a breath and adjusted himself - shook his sleek, scaly shoulders free of the wet downpour, straightened his neck and raised his head proudly though he could not see - then trod out from Taiga and into the open.

He was expected, after all. Not exactly as himself, but expected anyways. Turns out Bane was lucky enough to happen across a particularly interesting character in Pangea who’d given Wolfbane inspiration to… sort out a minor mistake for the entire Kingdom. Really, he’d insisted! He had ties in Nerine and (to be honest) Neverwhere was long overdue on a favor he’d been dying to give her.

“Never say Never!” Wyrm cackled in the back of his head, and Wolfbane grinned eerily through a set of ragged, sharp teeth. Past the last remaining sentry trees he strolled, touting the horns that grew right from his puckered eye sockets like some freakish crown on his forehead. Lightning struck, shearing the dark fabric of the night sky, and the lingering crack of a blinding flash gave every one of his look-alike scales thin, black outlines. Ghaul strode out from the redwoods and onto the southern road of Nerine, flicking his demon’s wings and bringing a halestorm with him.

For this thread:  Sex: M  ◉  Appearance: Disguised as @[Ghaul]  ◉  Mood: Dangerous

@[neverwhere]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Im the prison without doors, a boat without oars || NeverBabe || - by Wolfbane - 04-24-2020, 01:08 PM