• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

just call me dr bweeper
    SPIRIT
    you set on me but you are not the sun
    Most days, he prefers the form of something powerful and dangerous. But today is not most days. Instead, he finds himself in the mood to be so small that most things simply look right past him. His twitching nose picks up the scent of a dandelion and he skitters along on tiny feet in search of the golden prize. It is nearby, he determines, and he eagerly chitters his teeth as he noses his way through the tall meadow grasses. There are many hooves to dodge and he gives each one an angry bweep! before carrying on with his adventure.

But it is all worth it when he finds the treasure that is a dew-covered dandelion in full bloom. The blue marbling of his coat shines in the sunlight that bleeds between tall wild grasses as he plucks the blossom with tiny teeth. He closes his eyes and chews feverishly as he wonders how this day could get any better. After all, everyone knows a guinea pig loves eating wild flowers.

But a new scent finds him sniffing around once more. This one is not a tasty treat but rather a creature, judging by the smell of fur, but it is not one he recognizes. Spirit picks up a tiny trot that leads him to the base of a tall tree. And just what is resting beneath that small tree, you might ask? A young cat, naturally. His newfound prey instincts cause him to give a wild BWEEP of panic as he hurries in the opposite direction. He can hear the feline rise and follow behind him as he dives back into the meadow grasses. It does not occur to him that he could simply resume his natural form as shoo the cat away as his brain fills with guinea pig terror.

As he runs, he purposely runs beneath several hooves in an effort to get the predator stepped on. A horrified shriek can be heard from his little lungs as he runs as quick as his short legs will carry him. The shriek is cut short when he runs nose-first into an equine leg, toppling him onto his side. This is it, he thinks. The end of Spirit! He cowers, hiding his face beneath two piggie claws as he prepares to meet his demise.
    @[Mazikeen]

Messages In This Thread
    just call me dr bweeper - by spirit - 04-23-2020, 09:12 PM
    RE: just call me dr bweeper - by Mazikeen - 04-24-2020, 08:41 PM
    RE: just call me dr bweeper - by Nerve - 04-28-2020, 01:18 PM
    RE: just call me dr bweeper - by spirit - 05-02-2020, 07:25 PM
    RE: just call me dr bweeper - by Mazikeen - 05-09-2020, 01:46 PM
    RE: just call me dr bweeper - by Nerve - 05-17-2020, 09:25 AM