• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The Sweet Sting || Elio ||

I believe I'd die if I only could

I sure feel strange, but it sure feels good

“Oh Elio,” His father sighed, watching the boy reappear underneath him, “you had to be difficult.”

He smiled. Celina lunged and the slick tear of Elio’s flesh as it ripped away from his body sounded so pleasant in Wolfbane’s ears. He felt the tremor of his own child’s body underneath him, jerking and then going still again once his daughter moved away, and it sent anxious jitters up and down his black spine. Heightened by adrenaline, his senses were so alert and focused that the three of them could’ve been surrounded by onlookers and it wouldn’t have deterred Bane from what he was about to do.

He’d warned Elio, and now he must make good on that promise.

With a resounding snarl the shapeshifter reared his wide head back and then plunged his thick, curved foreteeth into the bone and skin of the golden-red stallion’s cheek. His lower jaw clamped shut around the sweet curve of his jaw, and with a shocking amount of pressure they clenched until a sharp snap told him he’d fractured the bone. Wolfbane shook his head then, the muscles along his neck and shoulders and back all twisting and writhing like living snakes, and blood lathered in his mouth. It streamed out from between his teeth and covered Elio’s beautiful face, leaving red stains on the golden mask so much like his own navy blue one, and he didn’t let go until the hot, viscous liquid began to pool and drip onto the ground.

With one paw pressing into Elio’s neck, and the rest of his massive weight holding down the stallion’s body, Wolfbane licked his lips and inhaled with a pleasant purr. “My goodness.” He gasped, panting, “How refreshing!”

And then without any warning, he drove his free paw under and into the tender muscle situated right above Elio’s lower lip. It parted with a wet sound, spewing more blood onto his black forearm, and Bane grasped his son’s tongue from inside his body where it lay unsuspectingly between the rows of flat-edged teeth. He yanked, and the long pink muscle came out through the hole in Elio’s jaw where Wolfbane let it hang. His father laughed.

“I won’t take the whole thing.” The monster said, as if what he’d done had been a mercy and not attempted murder. “But let’s see you tattle on us like this, hmm?”

Pleased with himself, Wolfbane sprang down lightly from the beaten and bloodied mess of a horse. Each paw step left a trail of blood in its wake. He shook out his short mane, curled his blue nose away from those foreteeth that had just recently been used to subdue his child, and sneezed mildly at Celina. “Come, my girl.” He rumbled softly, bumping his large head against her chest and sliding his body along hers, covering the pale mare in blood and their mingled scents. “We’ve got much bigger fish to catch.” The shifter flicked his tail.

They left Elio where he lay, and together the duo disappeared once more into the safety of Beqanna’s wilderness.

For this thread:  Sex: M  ◉  Appearance: THIS CREATURE  ◉  Mood: Dangerous

@[elio]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    The Sweet Sting || Elio || - by Wolfbane - 04-22-2020, 05:45 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Elio || - by elio - 04-22-2020, 09:04 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Elio || - by Celina - 04-23-2020, 09:13 AM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Elio || - by Wolfbane - 04-23-2020, 07:20 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Elio || - by elio - 04-25-2020, 02:03 AM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Elio || - by Celina - 04-25-2020, 10:48 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Elio || - by Wolfbane - 05-04-2020, 08:01 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Elio || - by elio - 05-08-2020, 11:02 PM