• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  i'd burn here if that's what it takes
    GHAUL
    i can take you there, but baby, you won't make it back
    Her plume of fire blows over his face and he is delightfully unscathed. There are no eyes for her to burn out and his lungs have long matured enough to withstand any heat that she could muster up. It is so easy to drag her to the ground and use her body in any which way he pleases. He’s almost disappointed that she does not provide him with a greater fight but perhaps her weak instincts tell her it is best to be compliant. Regardless he does not dwell even as he stretches one hindleg now that is has developed a cramp.

You assume my work with you is done,” he notes with a coarse laugh as he steps closer once more. “I’ve got your scent now.

He leans his head down to drag his black tongue across her face and taste her blood one more time. A throaty purr hums in his lungs and there is a clear smile forming on his jagged mouth. Anaxarete had told him to practice control but he finds it too delightful to give in sometimes, to remind this world that they are all his playthings. Like Cress, they go about their lives because he has not chosen to end it. Drunk on his own ambition and narcissism, he leans his lips against the place her ears used to be.

We’ll do this again and again until your body gives out. When we are through, you will not remember a time that you did not belong to me,” he mumbles as he lifts a claw to lovingly trace the length of her foreleg. But how to keep her present in the moment? It’s too easy for her to escape to her precious memories and pretend this isn’t happening to her. He lips at the corner of her jaw and sighs.

This time, count the seconds so we know just how long I’ve enjoyed your company. Let’s watch them stretch into minutes and hours, maybe even days if you don’t die.

And then he circles her once more to rest his head along the lower end of her spine, chest pressed against her backside. His small ears remain trained forward for her to begin counting with a content smile across his lips.
    @[Cress] we can end it here. poor cress. D:

Messages In This Thread
    i'd burn here if that's what it takes - by Cress - 04-20-2020, 11:07 PM
    RE: i'd burn here if that's what it takes - by ghaul - 04-25-2020, 11:13 PM