• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  just to feel what it's like to pretend

if i stare into the abyss, will it stare into me?

Her eyes flick to the water dripping off of his hairy belly, and Skeleton Ghoul suddenly finds himself feeling uncharacteristically aware of how ridiculous he probably looks. He purses his lips, ears falling a bit to the side for a moment before he pricks them back up again and steps a few paces back. It isn't that she smells or he isn't enjoying the red woman's company -- it's just that he shakes off again, head, neck, torso and butt, and doesn't want to get her wet.

Skeleton Ghoul can pretend he has some semblance of manners.

"No," he murmurs finally. "I'd wager I'd not find something like this anywhere else. It's an odd feeling ... feeling so small, for once." He flicks his white bob of a tail and shakes his neck a bit, trying (and failing) to get his mane to fall on one side. "It is good to meet you, Lilliana. My name is Skeleton Ghoul ... Skel, if it suits you."

White eyes blink at her next question, and the giant stallion swings his heavy head in the direction of the river behind him. What current brought him here? "Sadly, that one. It was deeper and faster than I originally thought. No harm, though, it brought me to the forest of immortals, and gave me the chance to speak with a lovely red woman."

God, he sucks at being charming. 

An awkward, pregnant pause. 

"Are you the leader of these lands?"

SKELETON GHOUL

@[lilliana] 

ooc lmao god he sucks ahaha
    [Image: qZyWUwo.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: just to feel what it's like to pretend - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-07-2020, 08:41 AM