• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sabra –
    City does not spend much time looking her form over, her vision betrays her more and more lately anyway, but she can feel the mare’s stare on her bony body. It doesn’t bother her to know she’s being studied, as she did the same to the woman when she first approached (even though she can’t see much detail at all). She takes no insult and bends an ear to the woman’s name.

Sabra, lovely name. The gray mare digests it quietly.

City.” she offers back in a timely fashion, quirking her mouse-gray lips at the mare’s question. “Even with a name, it is possible that I am just that.” she huffs, a smile tempting to crack across her muzzle. “..this is old, creaking, uncomfortable body I mean to shed like a snake does her skin.” she starts, breathing and talking slow, “The fae on the Mountain, they say I have to hear about the woes of immortality first.” she snorts, chuffing at the notion that it is not painful to be mortal, “Would you know anything about eternal life, Sabra?” her yellow eyes find the mare’s face when she asks this question, hardened, with stone focus.

@[Sabra] 
    ❤️

Messages In This Thread
    sabra – - by City - 04-17-2020, 07:45 AM
    RE: sabra – - by Sabra - 04-23-2020, 05:57 PM
    RE: sabra – - by City - 04-25-2020, 06:32 AM
    RE: sabra – - by Sabra - 04-30-2020, 02:23 PM
    RE: sabra – - by City - 05-04-2020, 09:30 AM
    RE: sabra – - by Sabra - 05-06-2020, 04:14 PM