• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  They were the ones who could fly.
    It is flattering to have so much attention centered on her. From darkness and anonymity three people competing for her favor. Though really it boiled down to invitations to two different lands. She remembered so little of either of them. Vague impressions of dry heat and winds for Loess, and warm humid foliage in Tephra. It was a tough decision.

The two tephran stallions had been polite and straightforward so she would do them the same courtesy. She turns to the redhead who seems to have taken the lead with an appreciative glint in her eye.

"Thank You for the kind offer. It seems that Tephra's residents are as welcoming as the jungles I recall are. I can respect that. But I'm afraid I'll be going to Loess first. I think the warm winds will do more for stretching these wings of mine."

The steely mare bobs her head towards the two men before turning back to Lepis.

"If you would be so kind to lead the way, I think I would like to see Loess very much."

For the first time in forever, a giddiness seems to flow from the tip of her snout to the ends of her tail. For now, it seems that she'll have a place to call home. A smile fills her face and there is a twinkle in her eye as she readies herself to fly.

Larentia

It's a long way to the bottomIn the darkness underneath

@[Lepis] @[Raul]

OOC: So Larentia is going to Loess! @[kahzie] Do you want to me to do a post in Loess?

Messages In This Thread
    They were the ones who could fly. - by Larentia - 04-09-2020, 11:18 PM
    RE: They were the ones who could fly. - by Lepis - 04-10-2020, 08:18 AM
    RE: They were the ones who could fly. - by Toivo - 04-10-2020, 11:36 AM
    RE: They were the ones who could fly. - by Raul - 04-10-2020, 11:53 AM
    RE: They were the ones who could fly. - by Lepis - 04-12-2020, 08:19 AM
    RE: They were the ones who could fly. - by Raul - 04-17-2020, 08:14 PM
    RE: They were the ones who could fly. - by Larentia - 04-18-2020, 10:53 PM