• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Would You Go Too?
    Just as soon as the whisper had left Questa's mouth she realizes she is not alone. She stops, her head raises when the uniquely colored mare steps into her path. She is sure she has never seen another with such an appearance. Normally she might shy away but this unfamiliar mare does not seem to frighten her. Questa wondered what the other was laughing about. Surely it was her foolish reaction to a small bird. Either way, Lepis seems to speak to her in a tone that suggests no harm. Her body relaxes.
    The young mare nods in response. "No, I wouldn't mind that at all." Her tone is quiet and slightly unsure. "Good to meet you, my name is Questa." she steps forward to join her new acquaintance. She glances over at her every few steps, examining her unusual appearance. She has many questions. She came from a place where everyone seemed to look normal, or at least what she perceived to be normal. Maybe this was the normal here, and she was the odd one out. Truly, she just wanted to know where she was. "Where am I? I just stumbled here a few nights ago." She looked over at Lepis with a somewhat troubled look.

Messages In This Thread
    Would You Go Too? - by Questa - 04-08-2020, 08:02 PM
    RE: Would You Go Too? - by Lepis - 04-09-2020, 08:52 AM
    RE: Would You Go Too? - by Questa - 04-09-2020, 05:40 PM
    RE: Would You Go Too? - by Lepis - 04-09-2020, 10:11 PM