• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i hear the voice of rage and ruin | lomasi + diplomats
    The strawberry roan mare took in her changing surroundings as Lepis and herself journeyed to the island of Tephra, making mental notes of the lands they passed through. It came as no surprise to Lomasi  as the perlino tobiano mare spoke of her past rule of the land they were crossing. The red mare's hazel eye's watched Lepis' body language, though the dun mare looked at ease there was a sense that she was on guard as well. No wonder she was they queen, she made a wonderful leader.

The mares drew to a halt as they came to the end of the shaded canopy, that broke out into luscious greens from the fall colored hues from which they came. "If you do not mind me being so bold, what is the goal of this trip?" the strawberry roan questioned. Since Lepis had stated that she herself had not met the ruler of the island, Lomasi assumed this was a trip to form alliances.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin | lomasi + diplomats - by Lomasi - 04-28-2020, 02:42 PM