• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

“blood in the cut”
    Kota quirks her head to the side when he admits he had been lost. His mother’s poor heart, she briefly thought. At least he is found, unharmed, still with his same boisterous charm. It is something that makes the ghostmare smile faintly. “We’re nomads, little Nashua.” she breathes, and her father’s gritty voice cuts hers off, “We’ve been all over this land.” and Chem’s big body swallows into the darkness. He head for the enormous sentinel trees to the north without them, ahead, he’ll meet them there.

Do not mind him.” she exhales a drawn out giggle, letting her eyes drift to his exit and then back to the boy and his mother. “And I have seen the trees that reach into the clouds – they’re sacred giants. A welcomed wonder in my travels before, I would love to look upon them again.” her eyes are with the child up until the moment his mother speaks and Kota’s blue gaze politely levels with hers. “Kota.” she forces a quaint smile, “Nice to meet you both.

She doesn’t move until they do, planning to follow the mother’s lead to Taiga. Once they start to move, or even if an awkward silence tarts to creep in, Kota feels the need to break the quiet with conversation (a little unlike her, actually). “If my daughter had gotten lost as a little girl I don’t know if I could have handled it without burning my way through Beqanna.” the pale mare laughs, prodding at her lack of ability to control her impulses when emotionally compromised. It is true though, if Let had wandered off and could not have been found, Kota would have absolutely NOT handled it calmly.
    Kota
    those great whites,
    they have big teeth

@[Nashua]

<33

Messages In This Thread
    “blood in the cut” - by Chemdog - 04-01-2020, 09:11 AM
    RE: “blood in the cut” - by Nashua - 04-04-2020, 02:30 PM
    RE: “blood in the cut” - by kota - 04-12-2020, 06:08 AM
    RE: “blood in the cut” - by Nashua - 04-16-2020, 08:57 PM
    RE: “blood in the cut” - by kota - 04-17-2020, 06:45 AM
    RE: “blood in the cut” - by Nashua - 04-17-2020, 03:53 PM