• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

if you give me more time I swear I'll believe; any
    SOCHI

She is not surprised when she is soon greeted after she comes to the field, although perhaps she is the slightest bit surprised for it to be a draconic stallion. Of course it was. Her lips peel back slightly in distaste, not quite settled from the dreams that had pit her against the giant lizards, but she does nothing other than bare her fangs for a moment. Instead she gives him a steely glance, not quite answering his question of her name but not outright dismissing it either. Instead she just watches him cooly.

When a mare joins them, she turns her feline gaze, studying her unabashedly. It was not often that you saw someone so clearly their own, and she finds that she likes the brazen look of the mare. Someone who cared little for pleasantries, who did not parade around. She had the look of someone serious—and Sochi found she could appreciate that. She gives her a tiny nod before her attention is dragged elsewhere.

Ghaul.

The feral boy is draconic, which would be enough to turn her stomach, but she knows him well enough that she is willing to look past it for now. Was her life always to be plagued by dragons? He comes up to her like their last meeting had been the warmest of moments—and not the blood-soaked fight it had been—but she finds his strangeness comforting. She pushes her head against his nose for a moment and shifts as he turns to regard the other two. He finishes talking as she shakes her mane over both sides of her neck.

“I wouldn’t mind a home,” she says with a familiar rasp, her lips curving into a hint of a smile, although it does not quite meet her eyes. “Although, I find that I may have more to offer you than you me.” A rolled shoulder, nearly cavalier in nature. “It’s not often that you have a magical entity to bargain with.”

Her silvery eyes flash as she watches them.

she said a war ain't a war before both sides bleed

@[Leilan], you're up next!
    [Image: sochi.png]

I was less than graceful, I was not kind
    be out watching other lovers lose their spine

Messages In This Thread
    RE: if you give me more time I swear I'll believe; any - by sochi - 03-23-2020, 08:48 PM