• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

if you give me more time I swear I'll believe; any

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    Dammit, he’s gonna need help with this.

The stallion enters the field with icy spikes still clinging to his tail, and only after a few - three, four - good shakes of his body he finally gets rid of them. He’d tried so hard to shift partially, so that he was still somewhat in control of his body, and still now and then he failed. That didn’t mean that something as highly emotional as another dragon rampaging his home could happen again - he’d already been in that dragon shape when he met Sab - so he was still a bit on edge about the whole ability.

But he was taking advantage of the fact that he was mostly-horse today, to come to the field. He was gonna need help with that, too, he figures - but if he wants help he’s gonna have to get at least the help itself, himself.

He scrapes his scaly head across his legs to get rid of an itch, then starts to wander around. It doesn’t take long for him to discover the feline-predator scent of the tigress, though it does take him a moment to place her. She’d always played on the background, though not because she needed to. She just preferred the shadows, he thinks. ”Sochi, was it?” he asks just to be sure when he nears the mare-in-tiger-form. The scent of Loess still clings to her like a desperate child trying to keep its mother from visiting a friend, as if crying and begging would hold back a woman like her.

She had not been sent away halfway, like the little Taigan girl. She has been among those with dreams that Straia approved of - in fact, she’d picked her as favourite. But she had left Loess.

The Field, then. ”I found myself here not too long ago, willing to try anything that was different.” the roan looks at the striped cat before him before bowing his head to the grass. Best take advantage of a meal in this form while he can. After a while though, he looks back up. His eyes have one, bold question. Did he guess correctly?

@[Sochi]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: if you give me more time I swear I'll believe; any - by Leilan - 03-18-2020, 07:18 AM