• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

take a look all around; any
    At this rate, the shifter might get to proposing they do something incredibly stupid today, he thinks, like sneaking in someplace and messing things up a bit, or convincing a random stranger to eat the hallucinative weeds and shrooms he knows - he’ll never forget about Trekori and Andulvar, not for a lifetime - and his eyes take a rather distinctive emerald color when he thinks of it, estimating if she would be up for it. The topic of his being memorable - or not - seems to amuse her but also actually make her look - which somewhat surprises him, as he himself usually is keen on faces and coloration, and -used to be- quick to find the prettiest girl in a grazing spot (either to flirt with or to mess with, as usually they would be stiff pricks). Now, he just lets the brown mare catch up and when she shrugs of the kingdoms, he laughs at her. ”That’s the best way to avoid trouble...” he doesn’t end the sentence for a reason, his eyes twinkling mischievously as he waits for her to follow up. Is staying out of trouble what she wants?

His home however, is a topic that brings the blue back to his face, a little darker than before as he frowns. ”Someone decided it was too cold. Now we eat ash-tasting grass, but it’s better than when there was no grass at all.” he grimaces. ”You can visit if you want, but I’d personally wait till next spring in your case, if you want to stay for dinner.” he shakes his head. ”For now, we’re free to roam Taiga’s forests though. If you think ice-lands sound nice, the north should be able to offer you a home in any of her lands.” he smiles, tilts his head, then shakes it. ”I’m using those teeth for an alternative diet until then.” he laughs, but then when she exclaims her Oh! he perks his ears.

”Why, I couldn’t imagine you getting into trouble. But do tell,” he offers. ”I’ve had enough experience with the Mountain fae for three lifetimes, so perhaps I have your answer.”
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

@[bean]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    take a look all around; any - by bean - 03-15-2020, 10:53 AM
    RE: take a look all around; any - by Leilan - 03-29-2020, 07:08 AM
    RE: take a look all around; any - by bean - 06-05-2020, 04:58 PM
    RE: take a look all around; any - by Leilan - 06-12-2020, 10:30 AM
    RE: take a look all around; any - by bean - 06-13-2020, 08:17 PM
    RE: take a look all around; any - by Leilan - 06-14-2020, 02:21 PM