• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising
    L E P I S
    i hear the voice of rage and ruin
    There are fine lines around her eyes, and the dun frosting is no longer the only cause of lightness in her blowing navy hair. Lepis is no longer young, and yet there is an adolescent hopefulness in her chest, the sensation that the world is hers for the taking - if only she will reach for it.

And reach she already has, an action that has placed responsibilities on her shoulders and illuminated an unavoidable trail toward Pangea.

It is at the wasteland’s border she stands, wings freshly folded from flight. Her mane and tail are tangled, and still dance about in the bitter wind that streams across the open desert. This is not her first time at the edge of Pangea, but it is the first time she stands with something to gain.

Something to lose as well, though she steels her mind and replaces the worry with confidence. They will find her soon she is sure; she had not hidden her flight in any way, and a golden pegasus is hard to miss against the cloud-heavy sky. No need to call out too loudly, though she does loose a quiet whicker for the benefit of those who might already be searching for her point of her entry.
    n | l

@[Oceane]
    @[Anaxarete]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - by Lepis - 03-09-2020, 08:00 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - by Oceane - 03-10-2020, 02:24 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - by Lepis - 03-11-2020, 07:18 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - by Oceane - 03-17-2020, 11:15 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - by Lepis - 03-18-2020, 06:57 AM