• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[TAKEOVER]  kingdom meeting

A L C I N D E R
    i go to seek a great perhaps
    Alcinder, without hesitation, heeds the call of Lepis that rings clear inside his head. He is excited to see the winged woman, and despite the hollow ache he feels in the absence of his mother, he allows himself to feel happiness at the presence of the Loessian Cleric.

The young boy, only a few months off his first birthday now, makes a game of the call to duty and takes to the skies almost instantaneously. With blue-and-white opal wings flung wind, his lanky body floats atop thermals ─ buffeted on occasion by a wayward breeze, though the trip is mostly smooth ─ as he speeds in the direction of Lepis' location. He had recognized the projection easily, and though Alcinder prefers to spend his time in the northern reaches of Loess, he is familiar with all of his home by now.

Seeing that no one else has made it yet to Lepis, the colt calls his victory into the air and circles, gliding on spread wings, until finally his small hooves collide with the red rock earth.

"Aunt Lepis," he grins at her familiar face, feeling soothed by the serenity of her expression, "I've missed you."

@[Lepis]
    ""

neamrel
    i have slipped the surly bonds of earth
    and danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings

Messages In This Thread
    kingdom meeting - by Lepis - 03-03-2020, 08:57 AM
    RE: kingdom meeting - by Alcinder - 03-03-2020, 10:08 AM
    RE: kingdom meeting - by Lepis - 03-04-2020, 02:09 PM
    RE: kingdom meeting - by Starsin - 03-04-2020, 03:46 PM
    RE: kingdom meeting - by Lepis - 03-05-2020, 08:07 AM
    RE: kingdom meeting - by Castile - 03-05-2020, 09:40 AM