• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Things Have Changed Once Again (All Kingdom Residents)
    finger trips across my cheek----------------
    ----------------kiss me until i can't speak

Ruthless declares her intention to train as a warrior, and Pteron’s green eyes turn to where the young mare insists that they have time to prepare. The dun hopes she is correct, but he has no intention of staying around to find out. He has done his duty to the redwoods. He has earned a lifetime’s worth of scars already, and he does not feel very much older than the palomino who so firmly addresses her champagne leader.

When Lilliana speaks, he listens only long enough to know that it is the beginning of a plan. With that, he nods and turns away. He hears Neverwhere’s voice when the silver mare speaks after Lilliana. He cannot make out the words with the distance he has already put between them. He passes Izora Lethia as he goes, the buckskin mare hurrying toward the meeting, and gives her a brief – though detached – smile. And then he slips into the no man’s land between the northern trees and the loessian’s autumnal woods, and is gone.

-- pteron --

ooc: i’m pulling pteron from this thread to make more timeline sense with his current threads ?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Things Have Changed Once Again (All Kingdom Residents) - by Pteron - 03-22-2020, 11:43 AM