• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  cat got your tongue?
    NO ONE LIVES FOREVER AND THE DEVIL NEVER SLEEPS ALONE.

It’s an unexpected thrill – hunting with another. 
    And the fact it was Beyza made it all the more thrilling.

She could hear the white lioness behind her, somewhere, but didn’t turn back. She trusted Beyza implicitly, so she bounded deeper into the trees – in search of prey. Hunting itself had become quite the thrill, something else she hadn’t really expected. This body liked to hunt – even when she didn’t need to feed.  But it didn’t matter. This body always craved the thrill of the hunt, whether or not there was a need that needed to be sated. 

It was thrilling.
    It was addicting.

She was surprised by how much she liked it – the things that this body allowed her to do. And the things it desensitized her to…
    She was a deadly efficient predator – she didn’t need to breathe, didn’t need to blink. So the combination of what she was and what she could be was really quite lethal indeed. She didn’t realize, yet, the dangers of this bloodlust. Of this addiction. Right now it was just something new and something fun.

It made her feel alive.  That, in itself, was akin to magic in her eyes.

She’d already fed today, but she narrowed her crimson gaze on a rabbit and slowly began stalking her prey as bloodlust thrummed through her veins – until she heard Beyza laugh somewhere beyond the trees.  Unconsciously, a growl erupted from her throat. The predator was displeased, but the girl quickly shook away the feeling and the sound died in her throat.  She hesitated for a moment before turning to join her friend, letting out a laugh of her own at the scene she found – Beyza surrounded by feathers.

”Well it was a good try,” Livinia said, approvingly, with a small giggle.  She pressed a small, sweet kiss to the white lion’s furry cheek. ”Thanks for doing this with me. I know it seems silly but it means a lot, Bey.”

L I V I N I A

we can end here if you want?
    @[Beyza]

Messages In This Thread
    cat got your tongue? - by Livinia - 02-27-2020, 09:56 PM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Beyza - 02-28-2020, 09:08 PM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Livinia - 06-19-2020, 05:48 PM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Beyza - 06-23-2020, 07:21 PM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Livinia - 07-22-2020, 09:11 AM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Beyza - 07-27-2020, 08:16 PM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Livinia - 08-24-2020, 09:47 PM