• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There was never any question (Tiberios)

One more time. The silver queen promised herself that this would be it. They had met briefly, driven by the season to find the comfort of each others embrace and create the new life that was gently swelling her sides. It had left her feeling hollow. Each time she saw him it drove her mad. Her love for him had never faded, she had never strayed to the side of another, she never even entertained the thought. He was her one. Her only. From the first time she had spoken to him she had loved him. The curve of his neck and the smooth pink of his scars. Every last goddamn inch she had worshipped. Of course she had been younger then and would have followed him anywhere. Time had made her wiser and the ache that he left behind had made her stronger. This time would be different. This time she was in control, she knew who she was and what she needed.

Shatter Me enters the meadow with the quiet grace she had always possessed. Her head is held high and her bearing is proud. She is a queen and fits the role well, radiating calm and poise. The snow is starting to melt, giving way to spring, and she cannot think of a more fitting locale. This would be the last time she would look for him, or so she told herself. She didn’t have much of a plan, only that this time she would bare her feelings and leave him to decide. She was going to start the next chapter in her life and it was up to him to decide if he wanted to be a part of it.

shatter me

queen of the falls

Messages In This Thread
    There was never any question (Tiberios) - by Shatter Me - 07-31-2015, 10:32 AM