• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ISO: BQ Lines
    If you're interested, I do have have Hawthorn. He is twin to Element, who I have played sporadically and would definitely be willing to bring out to have some threads! Hawthorn was played briefly by Krys, but for only a couple posts and is definitely still pretty moldable. He is the son of Hurricane and Offspring, the result of an ornery magician Hurricane spurned lmao. Hurricane could also theoretically come out for a thread or two if you wanted!

Here's his stats:
    Hawthorn
    Breed: Arabian/Shire Hybrid
    Color: Black, will fade to gray
    Color Genetic Code: EE/aa/Gg
    Genetic Traits: Immortality, Wings
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [WINGS][IMMORTALITY][invisibility][fire mimicry]
    Other: Red right eye, Twin to Element

I don't have super stringent activity requirements, only that you try to post him occasionally. If you really make him yours, I wouldn't take him back even if he got closeted. Mostly I'm just interested in making sure he isn't sitting around being a pretty closet ornament forever lol

Messages In This Thread
    ISO: BQ Lines - by Tangi - 02-18-2020, 05:05 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by insane - 02-18-2020, 05:32 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by Colby - 02-18-2020, 05:46 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by Squirt - 02-18-2020, 06:56 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by Vanilla Custard - 02-19-2020, 10:13 AM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by Tangi - 02-19-2020, 11:55 AM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by devin - 02-19-2020, 12:19 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by savage - 02-19-2020, 01:41 PM