• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  hold me like a breath, draco

sometimes I'm terrified of my heart;
    of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants —
    She has been spending less and less time in Pangea, finding that she could find better subjects for her games out in the meadowlands and near the river. Everyone here was onto her tricks by now, but it simply encouraged her to work harder. Ghaul was, currently, her most challenging target. Illusions were hard to properly execute when it came to someone that had no eyes, but using her own infrared vision she had been casually practicing crafting illusions of the heat signatures he could see. There were a few holes in that plan that she needed to fill before she could actually test her theory, but it was an amusing way to pass her time.

On the cusp of nightfall, she walks through one of the many canyons that twist and turn through the kingdom. She was looking for Stave, because even though they were nearly grown, he was still the magnet that would always draw her back – the compass that she needed to point her north when she was lost. As long as he was still in Pangea, then she would be, too.

But it is not her twin that she finds as she rounds the rocky bend, though the sight of stars across a dark face brings a smile to her lips all the same. “Draco,” she trills in delight, the glow of his stars reflecting in the endless black of her eyes. With an appreciative sweep of her gaze across his body – grown now, with rigid masculine lines and a darkness to him that she could not help but to be drawn in by – she settles her eyes back to the red of his, tilting her head upwards to coo sweetly, “Fancy seeing you here.” Alone, she thinks, though it goes unsaid – but likely not unheard.
    Desire

@[draco]

Messages In This Thread
    hold me like a breath, draco - by Desire - 02-08-2020, 03:23 AM
    RE: hold me like a breath, draco - by draco - 02-22-2020, 04:48 PM
    RE: hold me like a breath, draco - by Desire - 03-01-2020, 04:46 PM
    RE: hold me like a breath, draco - by draco - 04-05-2020, 07:05 PM
    RE: hold me like a breath, draco - by Desire - 04-29-2020, 06:05 PM
    RE: hold me like a breath, draco - by draco - 05-10-2020, 05:53 PM