• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Back and forth; any
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    It’s kind of funny how he escaped from Loess and still visits it - some might think he’d blame the land for the effects of that steal, but he knew who to blame instead - that said, even Arthas came around later on, although his shady ways of adding souls to his residency was something the frosted stallion had never been able to actually appreciate.

There’s even more irony in this spot in the forest; where he once ran from the hill kingdom, another runs towards it, but with the same purpose. As the ice dragon turns on his visitor, he has half the heart to shoo him; but the relief flooding from the youngster silences that train of thought, replacing it with an fast-track intercity that goes elsewhere completely. ”And here I was, being just about happy that I left it.” Seems, after all, he’s bound to return sooner than he thought. And he can’t forget the coincidence. Is it much different than with Beryl or is history just keen on repeating itself?

Studying the colt, it takes a moment for the name to register, the familiarity nagging at his mind a few moments. ”Oceane?” he asks the boy just to be sure. If this is the stolen child, then there are unfortunately a few rules he must abide by, still. ”You can’t go back directly, they’ll find you there. Gotta lay low for a while.” The dragon-stallion yawns, shaking his body. A ripple of scales seems to change his color underneath the ice, just a moment, much more silvery-white than the earlier silvery-bronze; then, he again looks only like a scaled horse as he relaxes a bit more. ”So. Fancy a trip, or do you wanna stay here?”
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Back and forth; any - by Leilan - 02-04-2020, 04:53 PM
    RE: Back and forth; any - by Alcinder - 02-11-2020, 04:05 PM
    RE: Back and forth; any - by Leilan - 02-11-2020, 04:05 PM
    RE: Back and forth; any - by Alcinder - 02-16-2020, 07:13 PM
    RE: Back and forth; any - by Leilan - 02-18-2020, 09:49 AM