• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Never land inside my hand; Alcinder, any
    draco
    i've got a face of gold, i've got a heart of coal, but baby that's my cross to bear

“My father wouldn’t even think you worth a fight,” Draco slips in quickly after Ilma makes a comment about Litotes. His head tilts slightly to the left and his eyes sparkle with cruel amusement. He finds most creatures to be silly, but this peace-keeping one he finds especially naive. Her thoughts about his father are all wrong, the words pride and won especially bemusing. He let’s her go on with her delusions, though, mentally shrugging his shoulders and subconsciously leaning closer to the aliens.

When Anaxarete appears, Draco watches with her with reverent eyes. The fear aura spilling from his gaze dims when she touches his shoulder and Draco dips his head in greeting. Satisfaction is warm in his belly at the arrival of the group’s Queen. It takes all of his power to not grin wickedly at Alcinder and Ilma. The peace-keeping one is powerless to the strength of a magician. Draco sits smugly in knowing they have already one this one tiny battle.

A quiet laugh slips from between the demon’s lips when Alcinder asks to go home. Draco does not understand children, and he barely understands the desire to have them, so the naivety the blue colt exudes is met with contempt and irritation. Of course you can’t leave, he wants to coo mockingly at the child. I’ll chase you back behind these borders myself. But Draco restrains himself, knowing that Ghaul has some affection for the boy and knowing that Ana can handle whatever the pair desires to throw at him.

So, the demon sits quietly, drifting from one mind to the next.

i won't take you back

@[ghaul]
    hitch a ride on my violence

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Never land inside my hand; Alcinder, any - by draco - 02-25-2020, 10:27 PM