• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  between the lines of fear and blame
    The warmth spring sunlight feels refreshing as she stands in front a much taller and broader Blue. Her smile slowly fades into a softer expression, although there are hints of delight tucked in the corners of her gentle smile. With a gentle flick of her ear, the familiar songs of the tropical island fill her with joy once more. She had been away too long from this area of the island—something does not hope to do again.

Divest had liked hiding away in the northern mountain parts of the Resort. It had been a peaceful retreat, and she never had fully appreciated mountain within her home until recently. She discovered that the mountain offered rather a lot, especially beautiful sites to see almost all the tropical island from above. The best part was perhaps seeing the mainland spread out into the horizon—it felt almost endless.

When their gaze interlocks, she remembers instantly how bright his eyes had been. In the sunlight, from her view, his eyes sparkled like the ocean on a sunny day. Her smile tugged up a little at that thought.

A wide grin then spreads across Blue’s face after her display of quick humor. Her smile grows wide as well when he replies back with something amusing as well. “Phew!” She says with a dramatic ton. “I almost thought you wouldn’t have made it.” Divest knew without a doubt Blue wouldn’t likely get lost in the storms that touched their shorelines. She assumed he was a master of escaping such things, especially with the way his wings and muscles that shaped his silhouette.

“Oh, just making my way back into civilization. I decided to check out the mountain for a while.” Her gaze glances towards the direction of the mountain for a moment. A small part of the mountain tip could be seen from where they stood. “Living here my entire life I never once been up there,” she replies turning her attention back towards the pegasus. Surprisingly, she had always thought it would be difficult to navigate the rocky ridges but with careful coordination she made it work. Although she knows Blue would have no difficulty getting up there.

When he mentions visitors coming to the Resort, Divest nods her head. “Anyone here to stay, or just coming to bother our little paradise?” She asks with a slight tilt of her head; another amused expression touches her lips again.

“And what have you been up to, Blue?”

@[Gale]
    [Image: Wi3xi5K.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    (pixel via bronzehalo)

Messages In This Thread
    between the lines of fear and blame - by Gale - 01-23-2020, 10:09 PM
    RE: between the lines of fear and blame - by Gale - 01-27-2020, 07:59 PM
    RE: between the lines of fear and blame - by Divest - 01-31-2020, 06:34 PM
    RE: between the lines of fear and blame - by Gale - 02-02-2020, 02:13 PM
    RE: between the lines of fear and blame - by Gale - 02-13-2020, 08:17 AM
    RE: between the lines of fear and blame - by Gale - 02-19-2020, 08:48 AM