• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Rain grey towns; Gale

I've got you deep in the heart of me

-So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me-

Knee-deep in the muck of a quiet island wouldn’t have been Eyas first choice for a dead sibling reunion. This bog stank, even if it did yield fruit for munching on, and her nose and skin felt oily from the fog of swamp gas. Why would Gale come here? Not only that but who would stay on an island like this? There was the constant hum of flies to keep you company, but not much else. And yet there he was: her twin and blood brother, @[Gale]. Alive, for better or worse and hiding out this entire time on the Resort. None of it made sense to Eyas.

She shook her head briefly and backed away from his touch, at first. Just a half-step back, dragging the murky water along with her. The reaction was knee-jerk; she wanted to touch Gale, of course. Eyas had longed to embrace him and cry tears of relief instead of ugly tears. It was just… having not been touched in so long (at least not tenderly) the thought of affection gave Blue’s sister mixed anxiety.

“Breathe,” The little pony mare commanded herself and she regained that half-step again, pushing ahead to bump her sibling’s pale nose with the smudged black lines of her own. She did breathe then, deeply, and closed her eyes for a second or two while the reality settled in.

“What?!” Her shock was obvious, but internal. Eyas blinked and drew away from Gale, concern etched into the sharp lines of her face at his first question. She was so unprepared to answer such an obvious thing that she stayed dumbfounded for a minute or two afterwards, allowing Blue the time to fill her in on his past years living here. Then he repeated himself, more or less, asking her questions that should’ve already been common knowledge to him. “How come you called me sister, but you’re asking me who you are?” Eyas’s voice fell flat.

“Only some things? You only remember some things?” She couldn’t help it, suspicion clouded her judgement and the proof of her sight. “What things?”

EYAS

► Powerplay Me : Powers (any)

Messages In This Thread
    Rain grey towns; Gale - by Eyas - 01-22-2020, 09:32 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Gale - 01-24-2020, 07:49 AM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Eyas - 02-02-2020, 05:54 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Gale - 02-02-2020, 07:05 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Eyas - 02-06-2020, 08:52 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Gale - 02-06-2020, 09:55 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Eyas - 02-06-2020, 11:01 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Gale - 02-11-2020, 08:27 AM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Eyas - 02-19-2020, 03:14 PM