• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Rain grey towns; Gale

I've got you deep in the heart of me

-So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me-

The pain from holding in her breath for too long felt like a sharp knife when Eyas gasped aloud. Sister, he’d called her. What further proof did she need? She’d seen with her own eyes the way @[Gale] had dropped his branch and reached out to touch the air where her magic vision had been only moments ago. It was him, and hearing that word ‘Sister’ after so many years of wishing for it turned Eyas’ world upside down. She felt lightheaded, wobbly as she shuffled through the dark muck of the inland swamp; before she could be sure that this stallion was Gale, before she could really let herself believe it might be true, that her triplet brother might actually be alive… before then she’d tried her best to stay hidden, invisible, and quiet while she more or less stalked him across the island.

But not anymore, what was the point anymore? “I’m right here.” Eyas managed to choke out, finding speech harder than usual as emotion built up in her throat and blurred her eyesight. He might’ve heard her moving before now, had probably heard the feminine, shrill gasp and already he was staring in her direction when Eyas threw off her little see-through trick and decided to appear for real in the flesh. She didn’t care if it startled him, which was made even more obvious by the expression of utter shock on his triplet’s face the closer she came. This was Gale, her long-lost brother and one presumed dead to their world.

Even his pale colors and the soft halo of filtered light bouncing off his iridescent coat made him appear like a ghost to the mare who’d seen much more impossible things. “I… saw you, not long ago.” Eyas told him as she moved, slowing to a wet stop before she could really be called ‘close for comfort’. The little activity around them, humming insects and chirping creatures, all gathered in a swarm over her when she came to rest. The pegasus hen barely noticed them, the way she focused on Gale. “How long have you been here?” She wanted to know, much quieter than before.

EYAS

► Powerplay Me : Powers (any)

Messages In This Thread
    Rain grey towns; Gale - by Eyas - 01-22-2020, 09:32 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Gale - 01-24-2020, 07:49 AM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Eyas - 02-02-2020, 05:54 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Gale - 02-02-2020, 07:05 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Eyas - 02-06-2020, 08:52 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Gale - 02-06-2020, 09:55 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Eyas - 02-06-2020, 11:01 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Gale - 02-11-2020, 08:27 AM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Gale - by Eyas - 02-19-2020, 03:14 PM