• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

She sells seashells by the sea shore // Vita
    Vita

Vita smiles as Aquaria tells her about Eva. She is mentions her being adopted bg Adria and Vita instantly accepts the new ruler. She knows that the island is in good hands, and thankfully the high tensions have since settled. Oh good! She says in response, she would have liked to meet the new ruler...but she won't be living on the island anymore.

But the topic quickly shifts to children and for a moment she wonders what her water friends children look like. The thought of having children of her own has never really crossed her mind, but then again, shes still rather naive.

She introduces them as Halcyon and Cormorant, beautiful names, I look forward to meeting them one day. She extends her neck, gently pressing her muzzle to her friends shoulder. She is sad she missed meeting the young children, but knows that sooner or later she will run into them.

Again, the conversation shifts, this time Aquaria asks about Vita. She smiles, she has done so much since the last two met, made so many friends... Well, I've seen most of beqanna! Made some friends here and there....and as much as I love Ischia, I have decided to settle into Tephra. She spares the details of why she agreed to live in Tephra, only hoping that her friend wouldn't be upset about her move.

Fear Controls You

@[Aquaria]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: She sells seashells by the sea shore // Vita - by Vita - 03-06-2020, 04:04 PM