• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I turned off my light. Harder to find, that way.

Eurwen
    the secret of walking on water
    is knowing where the rocks lie
    The rose-and-white mare often wanders Nerine quite aimlessly. Restless, feeling like she could do more for Nerine and it’s residents, but nevertheless tired of doing so. Supporting Neverwhere’s rule where she can, she still ends up bringing them all to her because the dappled mare now has the final say when it comes to politics and ranks, and Eurwen ever turns to protocol if anything.

But that doesn’t mean she can’t do her best to help Nerine become whole.

She runs into Brine somewhat accidentally, but nevertheless she finally finds what she was looking for, in the form of the mare. With a smile, she approaches. ”I’m glad to see you today.” Certainly she was a reprieve to the old confusing face of Wishbone (not her fault, but it was an emotional chaos), or the ever-scowling-but-soft-hearted (or so she hopes) queen, Neverwhere. Lilliana did not nearly speak to her often enough to be her friend, and neither did Aten. After being practically driven out of Taiga by Reia, Eurwen had not tried again just yet. But she should. Brine might make a good excuse.

”How are you holding up? Should we go visit Ruth sometime soon, you think?”

@[Brine] had this on my list for a while but here is the late post. It’s started pre-steal, and what is time anyway ^^

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I turned off my light. Harder to find, that way. - by Eurwen - 01-28-2020, 02:35 AM