• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Help! I need somebody - Plant Ladies

When Leliana appears by her side, Isilya spares a moment to turn to the other magician - warmth and adoration in her gaze. Fellow gardener, and one of her first friends. Although Isilya was older, she felt younger in the presence of the beautiful former queen - Leliana had done things with her magic that Isilya had not even dreamed were possible. The vine-dressed mare mostly just used hers to heal injured or sick plants or become a plant for a while, just to see what it felt like.

And for a while, maybe she meant a decade or so? It was hard to keep track of the years.

Her attention turns back to the young green girl and Isilya waits patiently as she explains why she was there. Gold and green eyes light up with a dazzling smile at the prospect of being able to help someone else. She’s afraid she had not been much help with Leliana when she had first gotten her magic - but between the two of them surely they would be able to be mentors?

“Of course!” She exclaims, practically bubbling over with excitement but she manages to contain it, just dancing a little in place. “A little bit of practice and some guidance will go a long way, but you’re already quite talented.” Isilya gestures to the beautiful yellow rose, the new shrub which she was already determined would mark the border of Tephra for years and years to come.

“I’m Isilya, but you can call me Isi. What’s your name?”

image by Reitro

@[leliana]

Messages In This Thread
    Help! I need somebody - Plant Ladies - by Fern - 01-14-2020, 09:21 PM
    RE: Help! I need somebody - Plant Ladies - by Isilya - 03-05-2020, 08:26 PM