• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Nobody dies a virgin,
    An old soul with young eyes, a vintage heart, and a beautiful mind

Why am I here?

The question crosses her mind only when she has already arrived. Her hooves sink slightly into the sodden ground, the recent rains having soaked the soil and plant life. A cold chill shudders through her body, not having a fire inside her to keep her warm, or even a sibling at her side to perform such a task. A plume of her warm breath spirals from her nostrils, and for a hearts breadth, she pretends that it is smoke. A soft grin playfully tips her mouth and softens the rigid expression she had from bearing the cold. Winter is her least favorite season, but she at least makes the best of it.

Another shudder, another step, and Cyprin commits. A deep sigh passes from her as she wanders through the collective knots of conversation until arriving to the group of three. Their testosterone outweighs every other nearby congregation, but that isn’t why she decides on them. It’s their airy sense humor and the flow of their discussion that reels her closer until she is among them, grinning gently as her eyes dart from one face to another.

”Let me know when you find the best watering hole,” she jests shyly, mustering her courage to speak out with them instead of shying once acknowledged. Her gaze finds the paint, grasping and observing the lines of his face, before she looks to Leilan and Ruinam. Their scents have both been in Loess once, albeit briefly. She remembers that, but not their names. ”I’m Cyprin,” she offers to them all. Not from Loess, the reminder in her thoughts whispers. Her place as a near princess, or at least of the royal family, is fleeting when she reminds herself to where she was sent. ”The Pampas have a couple good places to drink, but I suppose it depends on how picky you are.” A honeyed smile warms her expression despite the frigid cold nipping her heels.

Cyprin
    lior and nayl

picture by Jiamin Zhu on pinterest

Messages In This Thread
    Nobody dies a virgin, - by Arquus - 01-13-2020, 01:56 AM
    RE: Nobody dies a virgin, - by Leilan - 01-13-2020, 02:57 AM
    RE: Nobody dies a virgin, - by Arquus - 01-13-2020, 01:37 PM
    RE: Nobody dies a virgin, - by Ruinam - 01-14-2020, 02:52 PM
    RE: Nobody dies a virgin, - by Cyprin - 01-14-2020, 04:22 PM
    RE: Nobody dies a virgin, - by Leilan - 01-15-2020, 02:11 AM
    RE: Nobody dies a virgin, - by Arquus - 01-15-2020, 06:02 PM