• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Nobody dies a virgin,
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    What - what is he doing in the Field - ? Oh no - it’s so not his place, not any more - and yet why would he be here?

He’s tried wandering through kingdoms and meeting their guards and diplomats there. Loess, despite having the name of being fiery, hadn’t given him a warm welcome for it, in fact the opposite. Icicle Isle hadn’t changed a bit since he left it… but he left it to Jesper and felt perhaps that he shouldn’t mingle. Hyaline… it had a new ruler. Could be worth a try. He should try that next, probably.

And still his feet brought him here.

He was on the brink of making a one-eighty when he spotted the one-spot stallion. Curiously, the silver roan watched - watched, then made a stupid decision, jovially trotting up to the man and joining him. After all, since he’s here, he might as well greet some people. ”Mornin’.” A casual toss of the head follows, ice and metallic gold glittering with the movement. As his mane fall back more easily on his crest, his icy blue eyes take on a more green hue as he scans the other male. ”What’s a guy like you looking for in the Field?” his curiosity overcomes him.

Perhaps the stallion has answers for himself, as well?
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

Basically here to join the ride and see where it leads, because I have no clue where he needs to go to next ^^
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Nobody dies a virgin, - by Arquus - 01-13-2020, 01:56 AM
    RE: Nobody dies a virgin, - by Leilan - 01-13-2020, 02:57 AM
    RE: Nobody dies a virgin, - by Arquus - 01-13-2020, 01:37 PM
    RE: Nobody dies a virgin, - by Ruinam - 01-14-2020, 02:52 PM
    RE: Nobody dies a virgin, - by Cyprin - 01-14-2020, 04:22 PM
    RE: Nobody dies a virgin, - by Leilan - 01-15-2020, 02:11 AM
    RE: Nobody dies a virgin, - by Arquus - 01-15-2020, 06:02 PM