• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  She sells seashells by the sea shore // Oceane
    oceane
    at me, the sea withdrew

A pleased smile finds her lavender lips as they agree upon a springtime reunion. "Perfect. It's settled," the excitement she feels weaves its way into her words as Aquaria tells her about her pod — she chuckles good-naturedly at how well the term fits — of nieces and nephews.

"Ah!" the pegasi proclaims, "Feel free to bring your little one along, if you think that'd be a fun idea." Unlike Aquaria, Oceane hadn't ever had the opportunity to spend time around younglings. She'd never had nieces or nephews to bond with, and even her own two sons had been ripped from her before they'd had time to find her swollen teat for the first time. She tries not to think of this now, not while the mood between her and Aquaria is full of hopeful potential for their new friendship, but the memories have resurfaced more and more recently now that her womb is full of new life.

A harsh shiver crawls swift and unbidden up her spine, causing her to pull her gossamer wings tight to her sides once more. She brushes it off, pretending that the chill had come only from the cold as she gives a nod to the finned woman at her side.

"I look forward to it. Truly," Oceane adds at the end, hoping that despite the experience she shared about the last time she visited Ischia, Aquaria can hear the authenticity in her voice. "I should probably return to Loess now, however, before it starts to get dark. Thank you for keeping me company. I look forward to your visit in the spring, my friend."

@[Aquaria]
    " "
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Messages In This Thread
    RE: She sells seashells by the sea shore // Oceane - by Oceane - 01-17-2020, 03:54 PM