• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i am the chief of sinners
    S T A L A G

He can feel the monster screaming in his skull.  His conscious mind is still there. Still so interested in learning more about this woman who clearly knows his kind.  But the screaming threatens to drown out everything.  The monster is awake.

And it’s hungry.

He squeezes his eyes shut - the pain evident in every line of his body. He is a coiled spring ready to come undone - and that tension is palpable.  But he tries to fight - tries to force himself back into the conversation. Tries to force the monster back into its cage. 

“Ripley,” he says, though his voice is more strained than it had been. It’s strangled - desperate. “My mother is Rrrripppley,” this time the words escape his throat garbled and strained.

He sucks in deep breaths - trying to regain his composure, to control himself - but something deep within his mind is awake now.  A series of grotesque clicking noises escape the monster’s throat.  A warning to any familiar with his kind.

His eyes snap to the movement of the creature built of bones as it whirls.
    A snarl escapes him at the abrupt motion. But his eyes do not settle on the creature of bones. Bones are not food.
    The monster wants flesh. It wants to hunt.  It wants freedom. But still he clings to a single thread of consciousness - the barest hint of sanity.  Stalag squeezes his eyes shut - trying to pretend that he is anywhere else. He sucks in another deep, desperate breath but all he can smell is flesh and blood and prey.  His knife-tipped tail whips around and he buries it into the earth at its side in attempt to restrain himself.

”Rrruuuuuuuunnnnnnn,” it snarls, knowing that his composure is quickly evaporating into nothing. Soon nothing will be safe.

Soon the monster will be free.

SPAWNED FROM MONSTERS AND MAGIC

@[violence]
    @[Popinjay]

SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER <3

Messages In This Thread
    i am the chief of sinners - by Stalag - 01-04-2020, 09:46 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by violence - 01-05-2020, 05:41 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by Popinjay - 01-05-2020, 06:51 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by Stalag - 01-12-2020, 09:27 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by violence - 01-18-2020, 07:55 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by Popinjay - 01-23-2020, 09:19 PM