• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  With Folded Wings
    Aodhán

The spotted male softly touched the roan’s neck, a gesture that buys him a little time while his mind races for an appropriate answer. Perhaps… ”Perhaps you could stay here a while longer?”

But really he knows what she means. ”I think you do know… but perhaps you think the things you want, you can’t have?” Really that seemed to be her problem all along - wanting two things that don’t match. It’s why she ended up with his child in the first place. It’d be easier for her if she simply left Ischia and stayed here but that was not enough. He could not be enough while her other children lived elsewhere.

”Alija came looking for you, too. I think I distracted her this time, but I don’t know how long you can hide away without it being noticed.” he finally tells her. Emerald eyes scan her with concern - she can’t stay away from home too long unless she wants this, what they have, what they’re about to have, become public knowledge.

from the ashes a fire shall be woken

@[Carwyn]

Messages In This Thread
    With Folded Wings - by Carwyn - 01-02-2020, 05:52 PM
    RE: With Folded Wings - by Aodhan - 01-09-2020, 02:34 AM
    RE: With Folded Wings - by Carwyn - 01-12-2020, 04:19 PM
    RE: With Folded Wings - by Aodhan - 01-13-2020, 02:54 AM
    RE: With Folded Wings - by Carwyn - 01-19-2020, 11:34 AM
    RE: With Folded Wings - by Aodhan - 01-22-2020, 04:12 PM