• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  break it all down, peregrine jude
    peregrine jude
    i glow pink in the night in my room

“You look like you fell from heaven, honey,” she answers quickly back, watching his eyes watch her. She likes the shiver he sends down her side, the gooseflesh rippling up her legs. It is easy to imagine the way his heat will juxtapose the cold water if he presses his chest to hers. The way he hovers just out of reach . . .

Intoxicating.

Jude gets lost, lost like she always does—swimming in Messiah’s gemstone eyes, a mermaid perched upon a precipice just barely avoiding his crashing waves. I’ll drown here, she thinks, once glacial smile morphing into teeth that sparkle viciously. He is a dragon ready to jump her bird’s bones, but she most certainly does not feel like prey.

“Somethin’ tells me that halo of yours tells a few lies.” This she murmurs as she leans closer, batting full lashes up at Messiah’s angular face. “But what’s a few sugary lies, right? At least they taste good goin’ down.”

Jude leans casually back, placing most of her weight to the side, her tail lashing like a whip against her hocks. She wonders if he’ll prove a worthy match, if the way his golden eyes melt will match the fury Vadar had incited in her.

“Do I look like an angel to you?”

i've been blossoming alone over you

Messages In This Thread
    break it all down, peregrine jude - by messiah - 12-20-2019, 12:11 AM
    RE: break it all down, peregrine jude - by peregrine jude - 12-20-2019, 02:06 AM