• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  break it all down, peregrine jude
    peregrine jude
    i glow pink in the night in my room

A darling thing, Jude is, though she finds herself more viperous with each passing minute. That taste of excitement is raw and bloody in her mouth. Everyday is a race from creeping lava, living with the knowing that while one sleeps death continues to creep closer. Isn’t that darling? she thinks as the metallic flavor of blood coats her tongue. Darling how she runs and runs, away from every wrong turn of her life.

For once, I’m making a right one.

In orange glow and sudden shadow, Jude is surreal, skin shimmering like heat waves. Shadows cast jagged edges over her face: hills and valleys that cover one and leave the other exposed. The deepening hue of the sky reflects like fire in her eye, and when her lazy canter drops the trees’ shadows altogether, both are yellow with life. She steadies her loping pace into a sashaying walk, hooves splashing on the pebbles covered the shallow water.

“Isn’t it so?” she responds to the haloed man before her. The lilt and lull of her accent color even the most mundane words sensual.

Jude’s eyes roll slowly up to the sharp tip of Messiah’s wings, then down to the handsome curve of his chest. Her wings swish against her sides in a sign of decadent pleasure. “Aren’t you handsome, baskin’ beneath the last bits of sun!” Her lips turn up a nearly frigid smile. Could she charm this one like she has charmed them all?

The river babbles and Jude releases laughter so similar that the noises feel musical. “Devilish with those wings, too, huh?”

i've been blossoming alone over you

@[messiah]

Messages In This Thread
    break it all down, peregrine jude - by messiah - 12-20-2019, 12:11 AM
    RE: break it all down, peregrine jude - by peregrine jude - 12-20-2019, 01:00 AM