• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  lost to the way we were
    peregrine jude
    i glow pink in the night in my room

Jude would frown if the exhilaration was not sweeping her off the ground. She has neck stretched for the taking but this predator won’t be her demise, even if Jude finds it to be worthy one. A smile is what she offers instead, though this one is quiet and thoughtful.

“You’d make a beautiful murderer,” she states bluntly, a sliver of her wonderment still present in the phrase. “If you ever take it up, you should find me.” Jude’s smile turns into the ghost of mischief, and her lavender eyes glitter with the reflection of the silver moon. “Though I think I’d rather hunt by your side than die by your teeth.”

An exhale and a blink later—Jude studies the star-studded and scarred woman before her. She thinks for a moment that she REALLY sees her, sees the emotion that mingles so perfectly with the predator. Envy is green and sickly in Jude’s chest as she realizes what perfect harmony Sochi’s chaos and peace create. They spin together like yin and yang, and Jude’s chest seizes with the longing to be nestled between such balance.

“Where are you from? Are there more wild women there?”

Jude thinks she wouldn’t mind being swathed in beautiful, terrifying women.

i've been blossoming alone over you

@[sochi]

Messages In This Thread
    lost to the way we were - by peregrine jude - 12-19-2019, 11:46 PM
    RE: lost to the way we were - by sochi - 12-20-2019, 12:55 AM
    RE: lost to the way we were - by peregrine jude - 12-20-2019, 01:38 AM
    RE: lost to the way we were - by sochi - 12-27-2019, 06:37 PM
    RE: lost to the way we were - by peregrine jude - 12-29-2019, 06:34 PM
    RE: lost to the way we were - by sochi - 01-02-2020, 11:50 PM
    RE: lost to the way we were - by peregrine jude - 01-08-2020, 07:58 PM
    RE: lost to the way we were - by sochi - 01-09-2020, 12:35 AM
    RE: lost to the way we were - by peregrine jude - 01-21-2020, 08:28 PM