• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  let it all go, sochi
    sochi

She is blind with things that she cannot name.

Will this be the first time that she throws herself into the hurricane for the sake of it?

Will it be the last?

She has no way of knowing—no way of predicting the way that her life will go. Once upon a time, she was just a simple girl, no more than a pawn traded between kingdoms. Then a woman bent underneath the crushing fates of Carnage and the fairies. Now, a woman who stands on her own—who has carved out a place for herself in this new world and still stands to watch it all crumble away like smoke.

There is no right and wrong, she thinks.

Nothing lasts forever—not even her.

So she doesn’t fight against the gravity of him and the darkness that bruises his eyes. She doesn’t try to pretend she doesn’t wonder what she will look like if his teeth shred her apart. Will she find meaning in the pain then? Will she find some answer for it? Her lips pull back to reveal the feline teeth, a low growl in the base of her throat as she takes another step toward him—predatory and as graceful as smoke.

Her eyes shift to his throat, to the pulse she can practically see beneath the skin. Will his taste different? Will she be different when she spills it? There is so much of her that she does not know yet, so many pieces of herself still splintered beneath the surface and she surges forward, colliding with him. The white of her teeth flash as she reaches for his neck, purposefully aiming for the muscle and not the vein.

“Hungry,” she growls the word, the first lesson, between her teeth.

She does not bother to explain what she is hungry for. She’s not sure she could.

well, I can try to get you closer but I know you’d break your neck just to see the stars
    and if we don’t dare to hold it then this reckless wandering love was never ours

[Image: sochi.png]

I was less than graceful, I was not kind
    be out watching other lovers lose their spine

Messages In This Thread
    let it all go, sochi - by messiah - 12-19-2019, 11:37 PM
    RE: let it all go, sochi - by sochi - 12-20-2019, 12:27 AM
    RE: let it all go, sochi - by messiah - 12-20-2019, 01:03 AM
    RE: let it all go, sochi - by sochi - 12-27-2019, 06:24 PM
    RE: let it all go, sochi - by messiah - 12-29-2019, 06:20 PM
    RE: let it all go, sochi - by sochi - 01-02-2020, 11:15 PM