• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Sweet speak with a mean streak; any
    Warlight

As she had sought solitude in respect for the actual residents of the place she had crashed into and not because she needed it, the sight of a stranger is a welcome one. That the stranger is a stallion cloaked in starlight only heightens her interest.

His greeting is polite and non-committed, which is a relief. Warlight knew enough about politics from her first life to know that three days spent here without introducing herself were dancing the line of impudence - more than enough to ruffle the feathers of some leaders. But there had been so much to do when she suddenly found herself tossed back into the world she never thought she would see again.

If her loitering ended up getting her in trouble, it was something she was hoping she could smooth over once they found out she wanted to be a contributing member of society... and the whole "A magical entity brought me back to life and I chose Tephra to give some magical healing waterfall to, sorry about the volcano, hope that's alright with you." conversation would hopefully win her a few points. In this new life, she was going to try not going in horns first to every encounter. Maybe she'd make it longer than four years this time.

"More than enough," she returns, shifting sideways even though there's plenty of hot water to go around. Her body language is inviting and her features relax, but she had never been one for hearty, warm smiles to strangers. And right now, she had too much on her mind to think of adding one for good effect.

"I'm Warlight, but most call me Will."

— soul as sweet as blood red jam —

@[Aedan]
    [Image: Warlightpageddoll1.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Sweet speak with a mean streak; any - by Warlight - 12-19-2019, 04:19 PM
    RE: Sweet speak with a mean streak; any - by Warlight - 01-04-2020, 09:29 AM