• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

In Hell I'll be in good company // Draco
    I could push and push and push at him all day, and I'd get nothing but flat annoyance in return. No shouting, no cowering, no attempts or pleas at whatever better nature I'm supposed to have. Just like that, my interest wanes. 

The joy of the hunt is not in the kill, it's in those desperate moments right before it. When you can see so clearly that life is ending and there's nothing, no amount of screaming or begging that will change that. They beg anyway. And that's what I live for. To see the need for mercy, and to deny it. That's a feeling of power I have yet to find the match for. Maybe we're too much alike, this graceless fellow and I. Maybe that's why he won't give me what I crave. 

His denial of my claims only draw a wider grin on my ink dark lips. "Oh I can tell alright, my dear sweet monster. You've been running it up and down my spine for a while now. But I don't believe for a minute that you don't drink just as much as you pour." I purred, the strange, unnatural shape of my tail whisking through the air. An acid-charring scent assaulted my nostrils just then, the kiss of my venom working on his flesh. 

I am just as surprised as he. I hum a note of curiosity. This will require further experimentation, no doubt of that. "Does a girl need a reason to pinch a mouthy stud?" I asked, angling my own head to look better on the hairs burning away as we spoke. How very unusual. My mind wandered to the fairy hill, the surreal journey I'd been sent on. Perhaps the old bats had come through after all. 

I was through with him at that, my thoughts now occupied with questions of what and how. Is this a venom that will burn or melt? How much contact would it take to kill a rabbit? A deer? A horse? There was a giddiness to myself now, and I was ready to get to it. "Well, I won't say that it's been a pleasure. It hasn't. But I think I'll be seeing you around, my fine fiend. Don't forget me." I blew him a kiss and turned tail, wondering where the nearest warren of rabbits was hiding. 

@[draco]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: In Hell I'll be in good company // Draco - by Rebelle - 01-16-2020, 07:32 PM