• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

In Hell I'll be in good company // Draco
    “And you’re not just as boring?” Draco questions back, the grin that splits his lips revealing bloodstained teeth. What anger he felt is extinguished by consuming amusement, and he laughs. It is a loud and biting sound, one that is clearly entertained but too cold to truly feel it. Draco knows that physically he is one of the more mundane creatures of Pangea; but he also knows the pink fish that stands before him is just as goddamn plain.

“Go on, tell me how boring I am,” he whispers and leans in, the glow of his eyes only JUST hinting at fear. Something feral twists in the pit of his stomach—perhaps Hades, the master he has always been destined to serve—and tells him this is what he likes. Is it masochism? He chews on the thought, and when he tastes the bittersweet flavor of sadomasochism—

Draco swallows the revelation with a hearty gulp.

“Tell me how boring I am while you prove how much you don’t belong here—or anywhere—because you’re the exact same kind of plain cruel that does not fit with the evil or the good.”

Draco shrugs nonchalant shoulders, casting those unfeeling eyes to the trees to his right.

“I can smell the fear on you, darling. Why don’t you just lean into it?”
    hitch a ride on my violence

Messages In This Thread
    RE: In Hell I'll be in good company // Draco - by draco - 01-08-2020, 07:57 PM